Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Lower tray doesnt go in all way. Canon mx922. Just setting…

Customer Question
Lower tray doesnt go...

Lower tray doesnt go in all way

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Just setting up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Trying to align paper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/16/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Remove the tray fully, look for any obstacles or broken parts that may be preventing the tray from sliding in fully, then remove all paper from the tray and check if you can slide the tray in when it is empty.

Let me know the results.