Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a problem replacing ribbon at the moment I am trying…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem replacing ribbon at the moment I am trying to replacing, black only

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Cannot move the old one

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

I cannot move the black cartridge which is most important it is referring to the black

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Most important what is going on I have had this printer for a short time only try the avoid printing as much as possible I have done a lot of printing in the past which other printers ....I don't need this drama

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/16/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the printer that you are having difficulty with?