Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im trying to add my cx84 to epson printer finder and its…

Customer Question
Im trying to add...

Im trying to add my cx84 to epson printer finder and its asking for ip. Also my 435 wont work due to a paper jam that i cant find or clear

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Cx8400 and a workforce 435

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Need ip on 8400 and clear paper jam on 435.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Paper jam for months on my 435

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.