Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epsom nx125 old but good prints perfectly then next time…

Customer Question
Epsom nx125 old but...

Epsom nx125 old but good prints perfectly then next time wont print sheet.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Epson NX125 prints perfectly then wont print.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your NX125?

Epson NX125 (old) prints perfectly then wont print.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I cant remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When it wont print it shows the printing symbol as if all is well but not the blue line

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Are any of the ink cartridges low?

no thanks I cant afford it
please terminate