Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm not sure how to remove the card from my mivue I lost the…

Customer Question
I'm not sure how...

I'm not sure how to remove the card from my mivue I lost the instruction leaflet

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your car electronics?

I was trying to print off a copy how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 2620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

The 1st problem is I cant remove the disc/card from the navman I lost the imformation leaflet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think you understand what the problem is here I will explain again My navman is attached to my windscreen ok and I don't know how to remove the disc/card or whatever they are called from the navman so I can record it on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to print a copy of the imformation leaflet I lost

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.