Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The cartridges got stock in my 6500 series printer so can…

Customer Question
Hi, good evening, the...

Hi, good evening, the cartridges got stock in my 6500 series printer so can not get my work print, how or what can I do to loose them?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Officejet 6500

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open the lid but de cartridges no move

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Jusy to fix trouble

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.