Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't get cassette 1 to close....keep getting msg insert…

Customer Question
Hi can't get cassette...

Hi can't get cassette 1 to close....keep getting msg insert correctly and press diamond 1....can u help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Wf 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started tonight

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought printer might be jammed....can't get back door open to check

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
how does the back door open
never mind, I freed jammed paper...every thing works fine now.....thanks again....my printer was just jammed!
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.