Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have the extra large paper to print. just spits out blank…

Customer Question
I have the extra...

I have the extra large paper to print. just spits out blank sheet. it did the 8,5 x 11 just fine

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Its brand new. only printed two pics so far

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

No, haven't done any cleaning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not fixed yet

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.