Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has the message prepare new transfer belt and replace…

Customer Question
It has the message...

It has the message prepare new transfer belt and replace fuser, how do I find the directions for these repairs

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Samsung Xpress C460FW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Xpress?

A couple of days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't remember ever updateing it I have had the machine for about two years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No it works fine but I know I need to do these fixes, the red lite is flashing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.