Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My new HP Office Jet Pro and my computer are not talking to…

Customer Question
My new HP Office...

My new HP Office Jet Pro and my computer are not talking to each other.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Pavillion.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I just bought the printer. It was working fine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

I don't know.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/16/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
How old is the printer please? I'm glad to hear that it was, previously, working OK for you.

Now, as to what to do, it depends upon whether it is a wireless printer, or a USB-cable-connected printer. In either case, however, a refresh of the printer's drivers on the computer might help.

Let me know if you still want Secure Remote Assistance, or request it through your customer controls on the JustAnswer website. If not, I will help you and provide any details that you need about the operation. (Mention in Reply, also, some basics about the situation, e.g. Windows or Apple computer used for printing, wireless/WiFi or USB connection of computer to printer, and anything else you think might help me understand the situation - and I will help you further.)

Payment failed on your secure remote connect request. I advise contacting Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, they handle payment issues. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us