Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought a new Chromebook but don't have a cloud ready…

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new Chromebook but don't have a cloud ready printer. Should I buy a new printer or return my Chrome Book?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF - 3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Bought the Chromebook yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't, it's brand new

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

The new Chromebook is a very nice piece of equipment and cloud based printers are the thing of the future.

Honestly replacing your printer will be far more beneficial to you long term... Not to mention its just far easier to do everything!!

I dont know what your personal experience is with your current printer but they are deemed not very reliable.