Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It wont connec to my Epson 3640 Workforce printer. Wireless.

Customer Question
It wont connec to...

It wont connec to my Epson 3640 Workforce printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 3640: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Well I really don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No now if what your going to do will fix my printer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.