Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer gives me and error message when I try to print. I…

Customer Question
My printer gives me...

My printer gives me and error message when I try to print. I have run the printer troubleshoot and it says my printer is ready. I have deleted the pages I tried to print.l

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I am not sure when it was last updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't see any other problem

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

Which error message are you given when you attempt to print something?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

John, Computer Science Engineer