Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP photomart C-4580. I am trying to scan a print…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP photomart C-4580. I am trying to scan a print page to my desktop computer so that I can forward it via e-mail.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your HP printer when you try to scan?

Yes: "try scan from computer to see documentation.Press OK"

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have never updated software

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?