Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a printer MX490. I can not find the disc to install…

Customer Question
I have a printer...

I have a printer MX490. I can not find the disc to install on my lap top. Can you help me

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Cannon MX 490 and a dell laptop Inspiron 15 3000 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX490?

My desk top went down and I want to attach it to my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Which Operating system you are running?

what is an operating system?

The software running on your laptop (ie windows 7, 8 or 10)

No one answered me questions. You just tried to sell me something. you did nothing you deserve nothing.

Since this is a technical issue, i cannot answer without knowing your OS and configuration.