Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I connect my IMAC OS High Sierra Version 10.13.1 to a…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my IMAC OS High Sierra Version 10.13.1 to a HP Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M277 Printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your LaserJet: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes: Can 2 IMACs be connected to My one HP Printer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link given below, download and install the update.

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1888?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Note : Please make sure that you are installing the update after downloading it. It is a big file, so it may take some time to get it downloaded.

Then, follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>