Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've been taken off Instant ink without my cosent. It's a HP…

Customer Question
I've been taken off...

I've been taken off Instant ink without my cosent

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It's a HP Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't understand the question

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are you just wanting to re-enroll in instant ink?

John Lohr
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer