Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson ET-2550 printer will not connect to my iMac

Customer Question
My Epson ET-2550 printer...

My Epson ET-2550 printer will not connect to my iMac wirelessly. I have tried rebooting the iMac and switching of the printer.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your ET-2550: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know but have always executed the update when I receive an update message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No , just that the printer has been working wirelessly recently

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask if you are trying to connect the printer to the computer directly wireless or are you trying to connect the printer to your wireless network?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason