Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have lost my password. and I want to run with no password.

Customer Question
I have lost my...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WF 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Too long.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't remember.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.