Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Thee printer, mostly the black leaves gaps and sometimes…

Customer Question
Thee printer, mostly the...

Thee printer, mostly the black leaves gaps and sometimes smears when printing. I have done the cleaning process several times and also the alinement. what else can I try?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson work force 3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I did that as part of the trouble shooting process

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I will let you know

Thank you