Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a mg3600 how do I know when the ink is low? Canon

Customer Question
I had a mg3600...

I had a mg3600 how do I know when the ink is low?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mg3600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG3600?

D know just tried to see the supply it says not on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Haven't since i got within 6 mos

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know if printer notifies me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

It will tell you this when you got to print.

Are you having issues printing?

Please let me know

my old printer used to warn me when the ink was low.

Yes this one should do so also.

unless there is an issue occurring on it, which is rare, but is it functioning ok?