Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will only print the text on the page and not the

Customer Question
It will only print...

It will only print the text on the page and not the pictures

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MX 920 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started happening when trying to print my last page

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Cannot remember do you want me to do that? the sheet I printed before this one worked perfectly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please