Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The computer says that I am not connected to the XP-630

Customer Question
The computer says that...

The computer says that I am not connected to the XP-630 Epson scanner when I went to scan. But I am connected to the printer, so what's wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your XP-630 when you try to scan?

The computer says - insert a memory card when the letter I want to scan is on the glass panel ready for scanning.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not updated the printer software

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please