Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble removing the black cartridge as I

Customer Question
Hi I am...

Hi I am having trouble removing the black cartridge as I cannnot get the print head to move to the left so I can remove the cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson Stylus NX215

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No messages and yes I can open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have done this before and it did not seem so difficult so I think I have forgotten something.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If you’re replacing a cartridge before you see a message on the LCD display
screen, press the Index Sheet and Scan buttons at the same time, select Ink
Cartridge Replacement, and press Start.

Open the scanner, and open the cartridge cover.

Let me know the result please.