Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Reconfigure wifi to NBN router. Reconnect wifi printer to…

Customer Question
Reconfigure wifi to NBN...

Reconfigure wifi to NBN router

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Reconnect wifi printer to router

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Not sure which button to press it's a canon3200 LRAA19138

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this stage

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you today? I can attempt assisting you with your router and printer question.

The is a telstra netgear

Alright. Give me just a moment please while I look up information for the router.

Do you have any other information on the router? I am trying to find it by model number but do not see it.

Can you please tell me which buttons to push and the sequence
V7610-itlaus
V7610ITLAUS

On the router, there will be a button that says WPS. You can either press it once, or hold it down.

Press it first on the router (WPS button, or a button that looks like a WIFI signal), then follow the instructions in the screenshot above on how to connect the Canon printer to it,.

Please let me know if you have any trouble connecting the printer with the instructions above.

Were you able to get this working? If so, please rate my level of assistance with this problem! I believe the information I provided should have enabled you to connect your printer to your new router. If it has, please rate my help from 1 to 5 stars. Thank you and have a great day!