Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer prints out a summary page after each page of my…

Customer Question
My printer prints out a...
My printer prints out a summary page after each page of my document. How can I stop that? I do not wish to sign up for a monthly charge.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.