Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have MB 2720 printer, using Mac High sierra 10.13.1 would…

Customer Question
Have MB 2720 printer...

Have MB 2720 printer, using Mac High sierra 10.13.1 would like to install MP Navigator on my mac as I like it better than the scanning software that came with printer. Can u help?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No scanner works fine with the software that came with computer I just like MP Navigator software.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just got the printer last week and installed software off net, so I assume the latest is on there

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help have tried to download MP navigator and it does no work with sierra
MP navigator worked until I upgraded to High Sierra

Take a look at the program here: http://support-th.canon-asia.com/contents/TH/EN/0200327902.html

It supports High Sierra now.

thats the one I downloaded does not work on MB 2720

Unfortunately, that is the latest version of the software and if it doesn't support your printer then you will need to use the other software or replace the printer with one that uses that software.

is cannon going to fix the problem

I cannot speak for Canon but I can send a request to their team to look into it for you.

thank you I will await Cannon's fix

You're welcome -- I can't guarantee that they will even offer a fix.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.