Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer wont print banner correctly( image lies on side). On…

Customer Question
Printer wont print banner...

Printer wont print banner correctly( image lies on side). On the printer utility it says printer not connected. In other place there is a green button that says ""connected

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure, don't recall doing so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.