Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Mu Hp_Officejet_pro_6830 says there is a problem with the…

Customer Question
Mu Hp_Officejet_pro_6830 says there...

Mu Hp_Officejet_pro_6830 says there is a problem with the printhead. What should I do.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

By USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I DON"T REMEMBER EVER UPDATING THE SOFTWARE.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?