Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can you walk me through how to use the fax. My machine is…

Customer Question
Can you walk me...

Can you walk me through how to use the fax. My machine is old model

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother MFC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

I was able to fax something yesterday. I tried to use the same sequence of key strokes today but I need to know the exact steps thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no thank you - have a great weekend