Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having to reprogram my 583cx and it won't let me set…

Customer Question
I am having to...

I am having to reprogram my 583cx and it won't let me set the tax rate. I am doing exactly as it says. Turn key to Program, then 1 and Tax 1, then for 7% typing 7000 and them amount tend total, but its not working, it will not put in the tax

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your office equipment?

Royal 583CX

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your office equipment? What have you tried so far?

I had a power surge, so ia m resetting it up. I programed the date and time, no problems but won't let me enter the tax info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Office Expert to know before I connect you?

When typing in the 7000 for 7%, should their be decimals on the screen?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.