Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My EOS Rebel T6 is giving me a busy message and will not…

Customer Question
My EOS Rebel T6...

My EOS Rebel T6 is giving me a busy message and will not take any pictures

Technician's Assistant: How old is your EOS?

I got it in May

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your EOS?

I changed the lens I cleaned the contacts switched from maual to auto focus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help quick christmas is days away

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I don't and I would appreciate a return of the fees you charged to my card there was nowhere on your website that said it would cost 21$ what a scam you should be ashamed