Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MX922 How can I scan a document to my MacBookPro. Canon

Customer Question
MX922 How can I...

MX922 How can I scan a document to my MacBookPro

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Looooong time ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
did receive message on my flip phone do not know how to use it
I need verbal or email step by step help please
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have NOT received ANY answer just more questions from you.

Yes, that is correct. Due to the wait, I asked if you still needed help.

Do you still need help?