Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My power went out and now that it is back on my HP Envy

Customer Question
My power went out...

My power went out and now that it is back on my HP Envy Photo 7800 Series printer is off line. The display indicates it is connected to the internet, but I can not print to it wireless. What do I do? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelesslyt

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never, I just bought the printer 3 weeks ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

does printer have a menu screen to cycle to network config or lan settings?

John, Computer Science Engineer