Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to find free driver to install on my computer. Windows…

Customer Question
Need to find free...

Need to find free driver to install on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Not sure how

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am a person who does not understand computers. need all the help I can get

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What driver are you looking for?