Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Deskjet930c connected by USB-cable to a Linux…

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP Deskjet930c connected by USB-cable to a Linux Box. Sporadically it stops to print a job. However if I restart the computer it resumes printing. Is there a command which would force the printer to resume printing without having to restart the computer?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

It is a desktop computer with openSuse-Leap-42.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DESKJET930C?

Since I upgraded from OpenSuse-13.2 to openSuse-42.3

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don’t need help anymore, thank you. I therefore request a refund