Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Lost my manuel, Just need step to change printer to 2 sides…

Customer Question
Lost my manuel, Just...

Lost my manuel, Just need step to change printer to 2 sides printer, I have a mfc j5910dw

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Brother MFC J5910DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Never change it to 2 sided

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never update ( OS) ON THIS PRINTER SINCE I HAD IT.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST THAT, THANK

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris