Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to scan and send to my computer, but it not working.

Customer Question
Trying to scan and...

Trying to scan and send to my computer, but it not working. Never had this problem on my old printer that broke down.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

I have Canon Mg2120. Want to scan pictures and send to my computer, but this is not working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never, did not know I had to. I am not that smart. I am 78 years old.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.