Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The scanner stopped working. HP all in one deskjet 1050

Customer Question
The scanner stopped working ...

The scanner stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP all in one deskjet 1050 series 410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

One hour stopped while I was scanning several items

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1019

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.