Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cant use it please sign me up. Hp i was signed up with you…

Customer Question
I cant use it...

I cant use it please sign me up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp i was signed up with you at one time

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Since i stopped the program

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Its beed a few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

If i reconnect can i use my printer and fax machine cause right now i cant

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

How may I help you today? May I ask what the problem is so that I can be of better assistance?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason