Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have followed setup instructions for the officejet 8710,

Customer Question
I have followed setup...

I have followed setup instructions for the officejet 8710, and am getting ready to print. Trying to make it my default printer, and am asked for the WPS PIN. Can't find it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

ACER 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I am just installing it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Within the last week or so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.