Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I lost my password. Epson WF 4630. I had a password but lost…

Customer Question
I lost my password. ...

I lost my password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

I had a password ***** lost it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

That is the problem and I want update it.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what the password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Epson printer WF-4630

ok.. but the printer does not need a password, do you mean your wifi network?

Just cancel my order that I just made, Thank you, ***** *****

ok.. you do not wish to reply to my question so I know what you need?

As I said cancel my order that I just made, Thank you.
Roger Fowler.