Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My samsung xpress c430w is constantly jamming with paper.

Customer Question
Hi My samsung xpress...

Hi My samsung xpress c430w is constantly jamming with paper

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

From a laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Xpress?

From the beginning really

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Nope not done that I have two of these that keep on doing this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I also have a brother printer that is constantly doing the same

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 5 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

When you open up the part where it says jammed (where the paper goes through) do you see any paper inside. The best thing to do is to take a flashlight and shine it in there and look around for any type of loose, small or big pieces of paper. Also go ahead and update your drivers for all your printers.

It also could be a bad paper tray. Not sure how old your printers are at this point and if they have every worked. I know you said one of them has been doing this from the beginning.

John, Computer Science Engineer