Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Samsung clp 415nw waste toner is full. I want to order…

Customer Question
My Samsung clp 415nw...

My Samsung clp 415nw waste toner is full. I want to order the right part from amazon what is the description so i get it right

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Samsung clp 415

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung printer?

Samsung clp 415nw

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Operating system i am current always printer did not kknow i was to do this suggestings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

You can checkout from here :-

http://www.precisionroller.com/waste-toner-containers-for-samsung-clp-415nw/details_74914.html

Before buying you can contact them and chek if they will be able to deliver it to you at your location.

Phone:
Toll Free: (800)(###) ###-####/strong>, option 1, to speak with a friendly representative.

Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm MST

This is currently now available in amazon (USA).

Let me know if you have any questions on it.

Did you get your answer ?

I have opened my rating for you. Please rate me by scrolling up to the top of your page and clicking on stars.

Let me know if you need any help in future as well.