Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cant connect to new router. Both. 2 months ago. I've done…

Customer Question
Cant connect to new...

Cant connect to new router

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Both

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I've done this before and had nothing but hours of trouble connecting to new routers and this is the last time, next time I will buy different product the last took remote control of my computer for over an hour to get it done tech I was just sent there 5 min ago gave credit card info and was disconnected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are trying to connect to your router?

Please let me know