Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tried to print something out but the problem is, the ink…

Customer Question
I tried to print...

I tried to print something out but the problem is, the ink is faded and in the storage department it seems to have ink, I have a ET 2650

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to get the ink to working that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.