Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

J825DW. Brother J825DW. Ijust noticed today. Print quality…

Customer Question
Brother J825DW Technician's Assistant:...

Brother J825DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your J825DW?

Ijust noticed today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Print quality poor. I have cleaned 4 times and changed cartridges

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Whats the cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The cost you paid for this chat was noted on the payment page while posting your question (5 to post, balance upon corresponding with me). You may click on the Account link at the top of the page to review that as well under question history. Let me know when you're ready to proceed.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.