Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have Canon PiXMA that is reading a paper jam-there is no…

Customer Question
I have Canon PiXMA...

I have Canon PiXMA that is reading a paper jam-there is no paper jam but I can't get error message removed so i can use the printer

Technician's Assistant: Is your Pixma displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not recently

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
12/14/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Have you tried resetting your printer to the factory defaults? What are the make and model of your printer?

John, Computer Science Engineer