Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not scan;copy. This is the second printer all-in-one…

Customer Question
It will not scan;copy...

It will not scan;copy. This is the second printer all-in-one I bought in three years, sent the first one back for the same reason. can you help

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No , it does not give me a reason, just won't respond

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I try but it says my printer is already up to date with the latest software, I just tried right before I joined your chat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need help. I'm 76, walk with a cane. router is upstairs, and I don't do steps....Do I have to invest in another Printer?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/13/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

No. Thank You
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.

I said NO Thank You
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago