Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I get a message that software update is available for my
Ashik, Master's Degree
I get a message that software update is available for my Epson ET-4550, but then it says such software is available through Apple's software updater. I'm on a Mac Version 10.11.6, and my printer is fa… read more
Since the last update I am having trouble: Epson ET-4550.
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
When ever the last update notice came out couple of weeks … read more
What will this conversation cost? Which page? I have an
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
What will this conversation cost? JA: The Expert's answer will cost $10 to $100, depending on the issue type and time to respond. You'll see the exact amount on the next page and can decide then. It's… read more
My Epson ET 4550 says it is in error and will not print..
Richard, IT Manager
My Epson ET 4550 says it is in error and will not print.. What do I do? … read more
Printer is skipping lines. Epson et-4550. For about month.
Steve Asher
Steve Asher, AAS Network Infrastructure
Printer is skipping lines JA: What's the brand and model of your printer? Customer: Epson et-4550 JA: How long has this been going on with your ET-4550? Customer: For about month. Now more lines JA: W… read more
I am unable to clean the magenta printhead (other printheads
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am unable to clean the magenta printhead (other printheads are clean) on my Epson ET-4550 printer using the printhead cleaning utility.… read more
My ET-4550 wont print the document from my PC. It says it is
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
My ET-4550 wont print the document from my PC. It says it is in error mode. There are four documents waiting. I want to cancel these documents and start over. what do I do? … read more
Riggs here. Recently connected an ET-4550 printer. i am
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
Hi, John Riggs here. Recently connected an ET-4550 printer. i am unable to print by wi-fi. The printout for the print indicates that the network is working correctly and notes that the signal strength… read more
DOES NOT CLEAN ET-4550 UNDER MANT. ET 4550 EPSON. ABOUT 2
Harry, technician
DOES NOT CLEAN ET-4550 UNDER MANT. JA: What's the brand and model of your printer? Customer: ET 4550 EPSON JA: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer? Customer: ABOUT 2 WEEKS HAVE TRY… read more
I have Epson ET-4550..it will not print. sign says check
Engineer John C., Bachelor's Degree
I have Epson ET-4550..it will not print. sign says check color levels...they are all full and test checks, etc won't print out...what do I do? … read more
I have an Epson ET-4550 that is only 3 months old and it is
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
I have an Epson ET-4550 that is only 3 months old and it is giving me a Scanner error code 11 … read more
My et-4550 has an error code oxf4 and won't print what is
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Professor
my et-4550 has an error code oxf4 and won't print what is wrong … read more
It's a new Epson 4550 inktank. (my Birthday present to
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
It's a new Epson 4550 inktank. (my Birthday present to myself.) I'm getting the %[email protected]# "paper source is invalid" error message and have NO idea how to remedy the problem … read more
My et 4550 wants to copy to both sides of every copy. How do
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
My et 4550 wants to copy to both sides of every copy. How do I disable this? … read more
My 4550 all in one, the scanner software no longer shows the
My 4550 all in one, the scanner software no longer shows the preview … read more
ET-4550 printer paper feed is stuck and it keeps triggering
Pete, Senior Engineer
ET-4550 printer paper feed is stuck and it keeps triggering a paper jam error message. the scanner will work one page at a time so the OCR reader seems fine but the paper feed wont work. i have opened… read more
I have an OxF4 error message. Turning the printer off then
Joseph Varner
Joseph Varner, Bachelors of Science
I have an OxF4 error message. Turning the printer off then on does not clear it. … read more
I'VE JUST RECEIVED A REPLACEMENT FOR MY BROKEN ET 4550. THE
I'VE JUST RECEIVED A REPLACEMENT FOR MY BROKEN ET 4550. THE WIFI IS WORKING, BUT WHEN I ATTEMPT TO PRINT THERE IS AN ERROR MESSAGE OR OFFLINE STATUS … read more